This Newborn Box is an excellent introduction to the Pop-in brand and provides a great starter kit for those wanting to start using cloth nappies from birth.
They are on the smaller end of newborn, fitting from about 5lb (2kgs) up to about 12lb (5.5kgs)
These are the most sustainable offering from Close yet with each nappy shell being composed of RPET (recycled plastic bottles) and each nappy box uses 6 bottles.
The kit includes 6 outer shells and 10 new and improved bamboo viscose soakers in the new 2020 pastel colours (colours vary per box). You can wipes clean the outer shell provided it is not soiled and Pop-in a replacement soaker.
Soft elasticated waistline and easy aplix fastening for quick changes
• Double leg gusset to protect against leaks at any size or age
• Removable soakers so outer wrap can be re-used if not soiled
• Contoured to sit underneath the umbilical cord
• Made using RPET – each box uses 6 recycled plastic water bottles
• New improved bamboo viscose terry soaker with 5 layers for even better absorbency and a top layer of fast wicking polyester to keep baby's skin drier in use
• Easy to care for, no soaking, simply wash on a 60 degree wash (inner may be occasionally tumble dried if necessary)